Welcome to the Enabling Microfinance Fund.
We are delighted that you are interested in our product and would like to draw your attention to the following legal notice,
to which you consent expressly by clicking on “Proceed” below. Thank you very much for your attention.
1. No offer and no advice: The content of this website is strictly not to be considered an offer, an invitation, solicitation or recommendation to buy or sell any investment instruments or financial services, or to engage in any transaction. The content of this website is not tailored to your individual situation and may be unsuitable for you. If you are not an investment professional, please consult a financial adviser before making any investment decision. All information is provided with the understanding that we are not rendering financial, legal, accounting or other professional advice or opinions. This website is explicitly not aimed at persons in any jurisdiction where the provision of such information would not comply with applicable laws and regulations. Persons in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access the website. By accessing this website you represent and warrant to us that such prohibitions do not apply to you and waive any rights or claims against us in this respect.
2. Accuracy and Currency of Information: The content of this website is for personal use only. It is intended only for information purposes and all information is provided without warranties of any kind. In particular, we do not warrant that the information is fit for any particular purpose. You must make your own assessment about the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of any information provided on this website. We shall not be obligated to update or monitor correctness of the information on this website. We expressly do not make any representation that any fund will achieve profits similar to the results being portrayed on this website. Nothing contained on this website should be considered to be a prediction of future performance of any investment. In particular, past performance does not guarantee future performance. Some information on this website may be considered a forward looking statement by the use of terms such as “will“, “may“, “expect“, “anticipate“, “estimate“, “intend“, “should“, “believe“ etc. or similar. Because of the uncertainties and risks in the financial market, actual performance and results of an investment can materially differ from such forward looking statements. Price, income and performance of a fund can fluctuate and is affected by various unpredictable factors. An investor may not get back the amount he invested.
3. Liability: All information is provided with the understanding that we are not rendering financial, legal, accounting or other professional advice or opinions. We assume no liability whatsoever and any action derived from information on this website is always at your own risk. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or any other damages arising out of or in connection with the use of any information contained herein.
3. Copyright: The entire content of the website is subject to copyright with all rights reserved. Unless otherwise stated, all information and any other content contained on this website are our exclusive property or that of our providers and may not be copied, amended or distributed, in whole or in part, without prior express written consent.
4. Investor Profile: The fund information and other documents provided on this website are intended exclusively for users with the specified investor profile. If you select the wrong investor profile, this may result in access to information and documents of investment funds which you are not authorized to access. We cannot be held liable for any damages or claims as a result of selecting the wrong investor profile. The term “professional investor” may have different definitions in different jurisdictions. Please clarify if you qualify as a professional investor in your jurisdiction before selecting this category. If in doubt, please select “retail investor”. Generally, professional investors are those who have appropriate knowledge, expertise and experience in the financial market (for example banks, asset managers, financial advisors, financial intermediaries and similar financial service providers). In certain jurisdictions, wealthy individuals are considered or can opt to be considered professional investors. Please clarify if this applies to you and if it does, selecting “professional investor” means that you represent and warrant to us that you fulfill the requirements and opt to be treated as a professional investor. This will mean that you waive certain consumer protection rights you would otherwise have.
By accessing this website, you confirm that you have read the above and agree with it.