Enabling Qapital Ltd. (EQ) is an Impact Investment Advisory Company with strong ties, expertise and a proven track record in Impact Investing. EQ has built a state-of-the-art approach when it comes to Microfinance and Impact Investments. EQ has a global footprint with Teams based in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Africa, Central Asia, East Asia and Latin America. The Credit Administration Officer will be part of Enabling Qapital’s Investment Team and interact closely with the Portfolio Management, Operations and Legal teams to ensure appropriate legal documentation.
To expand our operations, we are looking for proactive, result-driven and motivated individuals for the position of Credit Administration Officer.
The Credit Administration Officer will report to the Head Credit Administration Officer in Nairobi and will work closely with the Investment Team, Portfolio Management and Risk Management to ensure a timely closure of deals that follows internal Enabling Qapital policies and procedures. The person fulfilling this role will work from home and from the Regional Office in Quito and will support other regional offices in Geneva, Nairobi, Bishkek and Karachi as well.
The primary responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and negotiation of Loan Documents, managing of KYC/AML processes
- Preparation and execution of Foreign Currency Hedge
- Post-Disbursement Closing Support, including documentation and communication
- Monitoring and collection of loan payments
- Supporting the Head of Credit Administration and Managing Partner in maintaining and updating policies, procedures and proprietary tools used deal closing process.
A successful candidate will possess…
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience or exposure working in a credit institution and performing administration of the credit process, light legal drafting and negotiating loan contracts.
- Previous working experience or exposure to banking, microfinance, or economic development sector.
- Experience with investment funds (structures, processes, legal aspects).
- Ability to negotiate and conclude loan transactions, including in complex operating environments and difficult negotiations processes
- Advanced personal organization and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Capability to work in small teams in a highly challenging, and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Spanish.
- Ambition to excel.
We would like to see…
- Self-starter with good work habits and positive energy.
- Previous experience in analyzing financial institutions and credit risk assessment.
- Team spirit and ability to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment.
- Acute attention to detail.
The Credit Administration Officer will be part of Enabling Qapital’s Investment Team and interact closely with the Portfolio Management, Operations and Legal teams to ensure appropriate legal documentation.
The deadline for applications is April 30, 2021. Please send your CV, cover letter and further references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include application documents, salary expectations and a possible starting date.
As we are expecting to receive a lot of applications, please note that unfortunately we will only contact shortlisted candidates.